- Leather. Lots and lots of leather.
- Vampires top the supernatural heirarchy pyramid.
- Damon. Enough said.
- Mystic Falls has a diverse ecosystem like I have never seen before. Humans, vamps, werewolves, hybrids, ghost whisperers, witches, you name it and Mystic Falls has got it all living in the confines of their tiny town.
- Can we say spontaneous field trips? Elena never has to go to school.
- They have gotten to attend like 100 balls just in the past 2 years? No fair. And where do they get all those fancy clothes? I don’t think they have a Saks or Macy’s in driving distance but I’m not sure.
- They are always sitting in front of fireplaces contemplating their very existence and drinking scotch. It’s all just very mature.
- Alaric has died about 20 times all because he wears a ring. Now that is truly incredible.
- There is always a party going on, whether it is in Damon’s shower or the high school gym. Mystic Falls really knows how to tie one on. I can definitely appreciate this.
That town has to have one of the highest death rates in the country but no one seems to be bothered by that. Plus 75% of the death are unexplained. Caroline’s dad was found stabbed in the closet of a hospital. Doesn’t anyone in town find that odd? How do the muggles of Mystic Falls not even notice this? I don’t know, but it’s awesome anyway. #fangsout