SAVE THE SUPES! Supes (n, noun): a vampire, werewolf, shifter, fairy, superhero; someone with badass supernatural powers, i.e. reading minds, flying, moving objects with the mind, having abs of steel: See: Alcide by clicking here.
This is a new addition to TeamTSD. What’s our name again? Team Teen SUPERNATURAL Dramas. While we have voiced our opinions on Supes we do not care for, (ahem, Tara), we will always have an undying respect for our Supes across all networks, HBO, CW, etc., whether they have crappy story lines/bad weaves or not.
The first Supe we want to campaign for is Sam Merlotte from True Blood. I don’t know if you’ve ever had your reservations about our favorite shifter in Bon Temps, but you shouldn’t. Here’s why:
1. He’s an entrepreneur. He has his own restaurant, and he lives in a bad ass mobile home on the same lot. I mean, think about it, he’s saving big time on property taxes. THINKING LIKE AN OWNER. #madprops
2. He’s optimistic. Look at his hair. He could have buzzed it off to hide the fact that he’s going to go bald soon, but he chose to do the wispy-hair thing and it’s really working for him. Take note, Donald Trump.
3. He has great jeans. He rocks Wranglers and Levi’s. ‘Nuff said. Still don’t know what I’m talking about? Google “Tim McGraw’s Ass”. You’re welcome.
4. He has a big heart. He let newly-vamped Tara crash in his frozen food cooler to detox and chill out a bit (no pun intended). That’s breaking like 100 OSHA health code violations alone. If that doesn’t say, “good friend”, to you, then you’re an asshole.
5. He’s lenient. Um, so, we’ve seen Sookie show up to work like, once, in the last three seasons and she STILL isn’t fired. Can I get an application?
6. Bro’s over hoe’s. His sexy were-friend Alcide killed pack leader/Luna’s baby daddy Marcus Bozeman and knowing he’d probably never see Luna again, he took the blame. I’m sorry, let me re-phrase that, he took a beating AND the blame. That’s some noble shit. I bet the Supe world would even let him shift into a medieval knight for that. #joust
7. He’s a shifter. The simple truth. Don’t tell me that you’ve never put on The Lion King soundtrack and wished you were on Pride Rock with a bunch of cool animals bowing beneath you. Guess what? SAM CAN DO THAT. #realtalk
Ok, I think we’ve made our case. Do we have you convinced? Let’s see if the #TrueBlood writers will save Sam next week from getting shot in his side. Too bad he can’t shift into a surgeon and sew his ass up. #fangsout