Oh fellow Truebies, the time is almost here! We have been waiting patiently (some of us not so patiently) for the return of our beloved characters of Bon Temps. We have compiled a list of a few things that we are expecting/hoping for in Season 5. Share your thoughts about what you want to see in S5.
– Lots of shirtless Eric, Alcide and Jason. Is that too much to ask for? No. No it’s not.
– Hot fairy vampire love triangle craziness. Who knows how Sookie is feeling about her sexy vamps after finding out some unpleasant truths about Bill and now that Eric is back to his rude, Viking, I-don’t-care-about-no-humans self. Who ever will she choose? Maybe she’ll find a nice human to fall in love with. Wait, who am I kidding? No she won’t.
– More Pam because honestly, she is just a badass and she says things that make me laugh!
– The demise of Russell Edgington. He is always getting in the way and he is oh so creepy. We know Sookie is really in for it too after she tossed his lover down the sink drain and cackled like a nut-job in his face. I doubt he appreciated her turning his love muffin into a blood and guts vampire milkshake. I could be wrong but, I don’t think he’s letting that one go.
– Is Tara dead? We loved Tara. Can someone please bring her back? There are about 948,524,972,498 supernatural creatures in Bon Temps. You know damn well ONE of them could bring our poor Tara back to life. DO IT UP SUPES!
– More Lafayette and for him to catch a freakin break for once. He seriously needs some time at the spa or to get the hell out of Bon Temps, whichever is easier which is probably just leaving because you know Bon Temps doesn’t have a spa unless you consider getting bit in the neck by a vampire a neck massage. Anyway, Lafayette is like a magnet for bad luck, death and random creepy shit. Just leave him alone for like 3 episodes.
We just can’t wait for the fun to start! #fangsout